Discarded Metal Facts

About 70% of all metal is used just once and then discarded. The remaining 30% is recycled. After 5 cycles, only one-fourth of 1% of the metal remains in circulation.

Please let me know if you liked this post?
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Share the Love:

Leave a Reply